The Jewel Dunn’s River Resort
7 nights All Inclusive from €1,799 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Down the road from one of Jamaica’s hotspots Ocho Rios, The Jewel Dunn’s River is an all-inclusive adults-only resort perfect for a couple’s holiday. Jamaica’s year-round sunshine and pearlescent beaches are a big draw, but your stay here doesn’t need to be a simple case of lounging in the sun and cooling off in the pool – there’s plenty of activities on offer.
Dunn’s River Falls, one of Jamaica’s top natural attractions, is only a short walk away and there are opportunities for golf, non-motorised water sports and beach volleyball. We love the range of restaurants – six in total – serving a variety of delicious cuisines to suit every palate. The Jade Samurai is the pick of the bunch although, unlike the others, it does require making reservations.
Top Tip: The Radiant Spa offers massages which are absolutely perfect after your one-and-a-half hour transfer from the airport.
Just a short stroll away from Ocho Rios, on the north coast of Jamaica, you'll be close by to some of the island's best attractions, including Ocho Rios' beautiful beach and Dunn’s River Falls.
- The hotel is approximately an hour and 30-minute drive from Sangster International Airport
Each room includes:
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Cable television, clock/radio & telephone
- Hair dryer, iron/ironing board
- 110v outlets
- Furnished patio or balcony
- Coffee/tea maker
- Liquor cabinet (stocked in concierge and butler suites)
- Mini-fridge stocked and replenished
- Bathtub/shower or whirlpool bath and shower
- Electronic personal in-room safe
- Turndown service
- High-speed wired Internet (additional charge in guest rooms but free in suites)
The following room types are available
- Premier Guest Room – generously sized rooms with limited views
- Sapphire Mountain View Guest Room – picturesque views of the peaks surrounding Ocho Rios
- Emerald Lanai Guest Rooms – set in two-storey buildings, ideal for a large family or group/ wedding party travelling together
- Sapphire Ocean View Guest Room – based in the Sapphire building, with lovely ocean views
- Diamond Ocean View Concierge Room – spacious rooms offering a stunning view of the ocean with a personal concierge to help you with any problems and to offer advice
- One-Bedroom Ocean View Butler Suite – stunning ocean views from a large balcony. Walk-in closets, large bath, whirlpool and separate shower plus complimentary Internet access and a personal butler
- Honeymoon Haven One-Bedroom Ocean Front Butler Suite
- Aquamarina Beach Bar & Grill - sandwiches, burgers, wraps and cocktails and a full bar open almost 24-hours
- Court Jesters Fire-Oven Pizza - Pizza
- Platinum - Caribbean Cuisine with influence of local harvest. The best white glove service in a romantic and sophisticated setting
- Moonstone by Dominic - Italian food
- Coral Café - buffet breakfast and lunch, transforms into a full-service dinner venue served a-la-carte.
- The Jade Samurai - Ready for dinner and a show? Enjoy teppanyaki-style, chop-chop entertainment right at your table.
- The Emerald Tree Lounge - Enjoy an evening filled with romance and magic after the sun sets over the beach, full-service bar
- Boardwalk Bar - Perfect for beach side cocktails.
- Jasper’s Chillin Pool & Piano Bar - swim-up bar serves cocktails and transforms into a sophisticated jazz bar when the sun goes down.
- Jade Samurai - Enjoy before- and– after dinner drinks in the atrium above the lobby.
- Aquamarina Bar - This full bar offers it all including our featured Gem–of-the-Day signature Tropical Cocktail.
When dining, closed in shoes must be worn, bathing suits must be covered and men must not wear tank tops or sleeveless shirts. After 6.30pm men have to wear long trousers and women have to wear dresses, slacks or culottes (no shorts or short outfits).
- Full use of facilities, activities and entertainment programmes
- A la carte or buffet style meal service
- 5 restaurants from casual outdoor to air conditioned white glove
- Local and premium branded drinks served at 6 bars
- Full bar selection at all outlets
- Use of non-motorised water sports as provided by the resort
- Two swimming pools
- The Falls Pool shows off a water feature that resembles the Dunn’s River Falls, the area’s biggest natural attraction
- Two swim-up bars
- Two hot tubs
- Private beach with beautiful white sand
- The Treasure Chest shop
- The Jewel Box jewellery store
- Fitness Centre
- Tennis Courts
- Pitch and Putt Golf Course
- Nail & Hair Salon
- Radiant Spa
- Flash Photo Shop - Professional photographers will organise your wedding shoot and deliver your wedding photographs in a beautiful bound album