Zoetry Montego Bay
7 nights All Inclusive from €1,569 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
With sweeping golden sands, peaceful swimming pools, luxurious accommodation and divine restaurants, Zoetry Montego Bay is a special beachside paradise perfect for an unforgettable honeymoon.
The elegant suites are ideal for loved up couples looking for seclusion and exclusivity. The Master Suite Ocean View is the most indulgent of all with its unsurpassable and utterly romantic ocean views, though we also love the Junior Suite Swim Out Ocean View for its direct access to a refreshing pool.
There are plenty of activities should you fancy a break from soaking up the sun, from fun cooking lessons, to exciting water sports including a complimentary motorised snorkelling excursion per person per stay. Or, you could unwind even more with a trip to the spa, where soothing massages and invigorating facials await.
The resort’s fantastic Endless Privileges experience means that you won’t have to worry when you get hungry– all of your meals are included in the price. The three delicious restaurants offer an array of sumptuous international cuisines, whilst the five bars offer unlimited top-shelf drinks for you to toast another beautiful day.
This luxury resort is nestled on Mahoe Bay, located in the opulent neighbourhood of Ironshore in north-east Jamaica.
The suites are split into three main buildings, Wood & Water, Bamboo and Blue Mountain, inspired by Jamaica’s ecological tapestry.
There are 49 suites altogether, all featuring:
- Private balcony
- Butler service
- Free WiFi and in-room tablet
- Air conditioning with individual climate control
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- Cable TV
- In-room safe
- Hair dryer
- Junior Suite Tropical View – Classy suites located on the second floor of the Wood & Water and Blue Mountain buildings, featuring a private balcony with a whirlpool and views of the gorgeous gardens. Sleeps a maximum of three adults, or two adults and one child.
- Junior Suite Ocean View – Located on the second and third floors of the Bamboo and Blue Mountain buildings, these stylish suites offer stunning ocean views from the private balcony with whirlpool. Sleeps a maximum of two adults.
- Junior Suite Swim Out Ocean View – Elegant suites located on the first floor of the Bamboo and Blue Mountain buildings, featuring direct access to a private pool from the terrace, and brilliant views of the ocean. Sleeps a maximum of two adults.
- Master Suite Ocean View – Trendy, spacious suites located in the Blue Mountain building, with more room and a large private balcony overlooking the ocean, plus a whirlpool. Sleeps a maximum of two adults.
- Canoa – Overlooking the sparkling ocean, this is a picturesque spot to dine on fresh Mediterranean cuisine. Dress code: casual for lunch, casual elegance for dinner. Open 12pm-4pm and 6pm-10pm.
- Coyaba – A delicious international fusion restaurant with scenic seating on the oceanfront deck. Dress code: Casual elegance. Open 7am-11am, 12.30pm-3pm, and 6pm-10pm.
- Polo – A stylish English-style lounge serving tasty small plates. Dress code: Casual. Open 4pm-10pm.
- The resort has five bars, all offering top-shelf spirits and speciality drinks
- The resort has a lovely infinity pool, and a swimming pool that winds throughout the resort.
- There are outdoor whirlpools to relax in
- The resort is located on a wide stretch of white sand beach
- Fitness centre
- Complimentary non-motorised water sports, including kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkelling and Hobie Catamarans
- Motorised water sports (additional price), including parasailing, deep sea fishing, scuba diving, and glass bottom boat tours
- Wine tasting
- Cooking lessons
- Movies on the beach
The spa here is very peaceful, with beautifully manicured gardens, a yoga facility, meditation areas, indoor and outdoor massage cabins, and a fitness centre. Treatments include invigorating massages, soothing facial treatments, and rejuvenating body scrubs.
The resort’s Endless Privileges experience is phenomenal, going above and beyond the typical All-Inclusive to truly help indulge you. The Endless Privileges experiences includes:
- All meals
- Unlimited top-shelf spirits and speciality drinks in the five bars
- Twice daily refreshed mini bar
- 24 hour in-suite private dining
- Complimentary worldwide calling
- Maid service three times daily
- Bottle of sparkling wine and fresh fruit daily
- Free WiFi with the Unlimited Connectivity mobile app, which also allows guests to view the activities, events and restaurants at the resort
- Complimentary 20-minute wellness experience or fitness consultation – per person per stay
- Butler service for all suites
- Complimentary motorised snorkelling tour – per person per stay