Built in 1869 as a grand colonial mansion, La Union is a charming hotel adopting the traditional Cuban neoclassical style, and offering friendly service and great amenities right in the heart of Cienfuegos.
The swimming pool and rooftop terrace are perfect spots to sit back and enjoy the sunshine with a rum-based cocktail, offering gorgeous views of the town and Parque Jose Marti that is nestled close-by to the hotel.
With antique furniture and classical colonial décor, the rooms here are charming and spacious, and the lovely Venus Negra Terrace offers tasty Cuban cuisine alongside wonderful views of the city.
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits