Oil Nut Bay
Call us for prices & availability
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Refined and opulent, Oil Nut Bay provides the pinnacle of sustainable design and incredible luxury. Prioritising relaxation, indulgence and wellness, in addition to its eco-conscious values, this is island living at its very best. Each detail has been carefully considered, resulting in faultless attention to detail and a distinctive holiday setting.
Oil Nut Bay boasts a selection of chic suites and villas, all with superb views of the landscape. And delicious dishes are served at the Beach Club restaurant where you can choose between classic Caribbean fare, pizzas and international favourites.
Families looking to escape will love the addition of spacious villas, a kids club and child-friendly pools. While the kids play, adults are treated to holistic wellness at the spa, great watersport facilities and three infinity pools complete with cabanas, plus a host of activities to enjoy. Unrivalled in its seclusion and privacy, this is a fantastic place to really get away from it all and unwind.
Located on Virgin Gorda and accessible only by helicopter or boat, the Oil Nut Bay estate is surrounded by the breath-taking beauty of the British Virgin Islands.
- Oil Nut Bay is a 35-minute boat ride from the BVI Beef Island Airport or a 15-minute boat ride followed by a ten-minute helicopter ride.
The Bay Suites
Tucked into the hillside just above the Beach Club, adjacent to a natural freshwater pond, The Bay Suites offer 59sqm of luxurious, comfortable living space with beautiful sea views and direct access to the resort centre. There are four of these stand-alone properties, each showcasing elegant, modern island living within a master bedroom, living room and luxurious en-suite bathroom. Accommodates up to two adults.
- Master bedroom with a king-size bed, walk-in closet, flat-screen TV and sitting area
- Spa-style bathroom with a soaking tub, private outdoor shower, double basin sinks and a WC
- Private, furnished terrace with sun loungers and stunning bay/sea views
- Separate living room with a lounge area and flat-screen TV
- Oversized sliding glass doors and windows throughout
- Wet bar, mini fridge and kitchenette area
- Close proximity to the Beach Club, Spa, Wellness Studio, Tennis Courts and Resort Centre
The Cliff Suites
Set within the rocky cliffs of Oil Nut Bay, these 82sqm suites showcase breath-taking, uninterrupted views across the Caribbean Sea. Exquisitely designed with floor-to-ceiling glass windows and a magnificent outdoor terrace, you’ll enjoy these views from all around the suite, whilst a plush master bedroom, oversized living room and luxuriant bathrooms promise a sumptuous stay. Accommodates up to two guests.
- ‘Great Room’ living area with a full lounge, flat-screen TV, guest bathroom and writing desk
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, luxurious en-suite bathroom and direct terrace access
- Large wrap-around terrace with an infinity-edge pool, sun loungers, daybed and dining area
- Uninterrupted sea views
- Dedicated electric cart transportation throughout the Oil Nut Bay property
- Located on the peak of Atlantic Ridge, just a short distance to all Resort Centre amenities
Atlantic Ridge Villa 11
Perched above the sea on the southern ridge of Oil Nut Bay, this villa opens up to magnificent 180-degree panoramas of the Caribbean Sea. The two-bedroom standalone property is appointed with a designer copper roof, indigenous stone and a natural colour palette to blend seamlessly into the landscape, whilst glass sliding doors open up to the sound of crashing ocean waves below. Accommodates up to four guests.
- Two master bedrooms with king-size beds, TVs and uninterrupted sea views
- Streamlined floor plan with kitchen, living area and dining area
- Two en-suite bathrooms with walk-in rainfall showers
- Expansive, multi-level terrace with an infinity-edge plunge pool, sun loungers and a daybed
- Close proximity to Beach Club and Resort Centre amenities
The Cliff Penthouse Suite
This indulgent 124sqm penthouse suite is a wonderful choice for honeymooners, featuring ample, private living space and spectacular views overlooking Soldier Bay and the glistening Caribbean Sea. Designed with an airy, open-plan layout, the indoor space features a Great Room, Master Bedroom and Master Bathroom, which seamlessly extends outdoors into a wraparound terrace and oversized infinity-edge pool. Accommodates up to two guests.
- Private wrap-around terrace with spectacular sea views, a large infinity-edge pool, daybed and outdoor lounge
- Oversized king bedroom with flat-screen TV, walk-in closet and direct terrace access
- Retractable glass doors for uninterrupted sea views
- Gorgeous en-suite bathroom with separate soaking tub and outdoor shower
- Dedicated electric cart transportation throughout the Oil Nut Bay Resort Property
- ‘Great Room’ living room with large lounge, kitchenette, additional guest bathroom and direct terrace access
Poseidon’s Perch Ridge Villa
This utterly spectacular property encompasses 233sqm of sumptuous indoor and outdoor living space, surrounded by magnificent views of the turquoise Indian Ocean. Separated over two levels with four bedrooms and 4 ½ bathrooms, Poseidon’s Perch presides atop the Ridge Villa neighbourhood, appointed with artistic island touches and glass pocket doors to create a seamless connection between indoor and outdoor living. Accommodates up to ten guests.
- Private driveway entrance and reception area
- King master bedroom with an en-suite bathroom, two closets, outdoor shower, balcony and a private pathway leading to the tiki hut, infinity pool and private terrace
- Second king guest room with a luxury en-suite bathroom and outdoor shower
- Two additional guest rooms with king or double beds, en-suite bathrooms and direct lower-level terrace access
- Upper-level Great Room with a barbeque grill, indoor and outdoor dining and ocean views
- Gourmet kitchen with breakfast bar
- Indulgent, multi-level entertaining spaces with a swimming pool, Jacuzzi, pool bar, turtle shade structure and tiki hut with lounge seating
- Lower-level Great Room with large glass pocket doors, flat-screen TV and Queen sleeper sofa
- Laundry room
On The Wild Side Villa
Boasting spectacular island views from both sides, this villa is perfectly situated atop the Atlantic Ridge Neighbourhood, featuring stunning water views from every angle. The villa’s all-glass Great Room showcases spectacular natural beauty at its finest, and a multi-level floorplan offers a heightened level of privacy, spanning over 241sqm of luxurious living space with three bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms. Accommodates up to six guests.
- Large, private terrace with an infinity-edge pool, multiple lounge areas, a dining table for 10 and an outdoor grill
- Private entrance and driveway
- Master bedroom with king-size bed, walk-in closet, luxurious master bathroom, and direct terrace access
- Second king bedroom with a luxurious, furnished private balcony and en-suite bathroom with private outdoor shower
- Third bedroom on the lower floor with a luxurious bathroom and soaking tub, private outdoor shower and a luxurious, furnished private balcony
- All-glass great room with dining area, lounge and magnificent ocean views
- Full kitchen and dining room
- Laundry room and storage closet
Boulder Villa 2
Spanning over 242sqm of breath-taking living space, this magnificent, newly-built villa is perched upon the rocky southeast bluffs of Oil Nut Bay, showcasing unparalleled views of the vast Caribbean Sea. Boulders 2 is located in the Boulder Neighbourhood, and features three beautiful bedrooms, a fully-equipped kitchen, a private infinity-edge pool and ample indoor and outdoor living space. Accommodates up to six guests.
- Multi-level design with three oversized bedrooms and three luxurious en-suite bathrooms
- Private driveway entrance
- Incredible private terrace with an infinity-edge swimming pool, dining table and multiple lounge areas
- Fabulous Great Room with a full kitchen, dining table, lounge and laundry room
- Second terrace on lower-level with lounge area
Cheemaun Beach Villa
Embellished by clear blue waters and powdery white sand, Cheemaun Beach Villa is positioned upon one of Virgin Gorda’s finest beaches. This luxurious accommodation is the epitome of easy island elegance, providing free-flowing indoor and outdoor living space with three gorgeous bedrooms and direct beach access. Accommodates up to eight guests.
- Main living area with a full kitchen, dining area, sitting room and walkout patio
- Fully-equipped gourmet kitchen
- Oversized pool terrace with a private pathway leading to the beach, infinity-edge swimming pool, plush lounge areas, and an outdoor grill with a wet bar and dining area
- Two king master bedrooms with flat-screen TVs, direct terrace access and en-suite bathrooms with indoor/outdoor showers and a luxury soaking tub
- Third Bedroom with two double beds, a TV, sitting area, en-suite bathroom and direct terrace access
- Laundry room, storage room and powder room
- Private entrance and driveway with a six-passenger electric cart for use around Oil Nut Bay property
Reef House Estate Villa
Displaying elegant simplicity, the Reef House reflects the surrounding natural beauty with a pod-style design, offering the ultimate in privacy and highlighting stunning views of the reef, Necker Island and Eustatia. Overlooking the Marina Village, this 444sqm villa includes three spacious bedrooms, each with indoor and outdoor showers and access to private outdoor patios. Each room is beautifully-decorated with artifacts from around the world, whilst the airy Great Room features an open-plan layout and décor inspired by the seaside. An infinity lap pool, media room and two elevated tiki huts also adorn the property. Accommodates up to six guests.
- Coral - master bedroom with a Westin Heavenly king bed, an exquisite en-suite bathroom and access to a private outdoor terrace with private entrance
- Hibiscus - second master bedroom with Westin Heavenly king bed, luxurious en-suite bathroom with a soaking tub and access to a private outdoor terrace with private entrance
- Hummingbird – third room with a king-size vi-spring bed capable of splitting into two single beds, a private entrance, luxury en-suite bathroom and private outdoor terrace
- 52-inch infinity-edge lap pool
- Two spacious tiki huts with lounge seating
- Expansive terrace with stunning views and a large dining area
- Media Room with 66-inch Samsung TV and stocked bookshelf
- Close access to Marina Village
- Gourmet kitchen with stunning views
- Stunning main living area with a dining room and Great Room with walkout terrace
- Laundry room
The Beach House
This stunning, brand-new six-bedroom beachfront villa is situated just steps from the turquoise waters of Oil Nut Bay. Designed with large families in mind, the layout of this 536sqm villa incorporates all bedrooms under one roof, with one room including two twin beds. A magnificent private entrance and driveway leads to the beach house property, adorned by gorgeous serene gardens for the ultimate in privacy and indulgence. Accommodates up to twelve guests.
- Six beautiful, spacious bedrooms (two master and four guest), each with en-suite bathrooms, entertainment facilities, garden views and a private terrace (in some)
- Sublime beachfront location, with direct access to the silky soft sands
- Private entrance, driveway and garage
- Extravagant private terrace with a full infinity-edge swimming pool, private gardens, outdoor dining, multiple lounges and seating areas
- Expansive Great Room with a dining area, gourmet kitchen, lounge, office and guest bathroom
- Second kitchenette, utility closet and laundry room
Bella Beach Villa
Located directly on Oil Nut Bay’s pristine white sand beach, the spectacular Bella Beach Villa spans graciously over 557sqm of beautifully-appointed living space. This regal stand-alone property features two spectacular master bedrooms that overlook the sparkling pool and gorgeous beachfront, and four private guest rooms with private entrances, en-suite bathrooms and outdoor showers. The villa is also equipped with a fitness studio, chef kitchen, infinity-edge pool, full gourmet kitchen and a great room. Accommodates up to twelve guests, perfect for a holiday with extended family and friends.
- Main living quarters with a full gourmet kitchen, dining room and great room
- Two king master bedrooms with luxurious en-suite bathrooms, indoor/outdoor showers, a soaking tub and walk-in closet
- Four private guest rooms with sitting areas, mini-fridge, indoor/outdoor showers and private entrance
- Magnificent outdoor patio with an oversized infinity-edge pool, lounge, dining areas and outdoor grill
- Direct access to the Oil Nut Bay beach
- Fitness room
- Laundry room, garage and storage rooms
- Separate private chef kitchen
Montastraea Estate Villa
Named after the protected great star coral of the Caribbean Sea, the Montastraea Villa showcases breath-taking, unobstructed views of Eustatia Sound, Necker Island and Anegada. The villa’s exquisite design infuses indoor and outdoor living into a fluid open-plan design; featuring an airy island contemporary design and pod-style architecture, with four elegant bedrooms overlooking magnificent views of the tri-coloured reef below from private verandas and outdoor showers, this is perhaps the resort’s most extravagant and luxurious accommodation choice, accommodating up to eight guests.
- Two living levels with a lower pool deck
- Expansive Great Room with retractable floor-to-ceiling windows, a 55-inch flat screen TV and a fireplace
- Gourmet kitchen with a breakfast bar
- Incredible, unobstructed reef and island views
- Conversation patio with breath-taking sea views
- Outdoor formal dining area with a BBQ grill and seating for ten
- Infinity-edge pool with a swim-up bar, water curtain and grotto
- Pool deck terrace with loungers
- Private gardens with a gazebo and ping-pong table
- King master bedroom with a walk-in closet, open bathroom with retractable windows and outdoor shower, a private veranda with a retractable screen and a 42-inch flat-screen TV
- Three bedrooms with king-size beds, positioned on the hillside with outdoor showers, private veranda with retractable screen, 42-inch flat-screen TV and mini-fridge
Beach Club Restaurant
Offering stunning views over the resort property and azure waters of Oil Nut Bay, the signature Beach Club restaurant serves exceptional, world-class cuisine inspired by the flavours of the Caribbean. Enjoy a delicious selection of succulent grills and freshly-made pizzas cooked in an Al Forno pizza oven, as well as a mouth-watering array of salads, wraps, light bites, burgers and delicious desserts. There’s also a wonderful cocktail menu, ranging from creative blends to sundowner favourites to enjoy as the sun slowly sinks into the ocean horizon.
Lunch served from 11:30am to 3:30pm
Dinner served from 6pm to 9pm
*Advance reservations are required.
Enjoy a unique overwater dining experience at Nova, located in the newly-opened Marina Village. Indulge in a selection of flavourful small plates, including ceviches and flatbreads, accompanied by seasonal, locally-sourced produce. Pair your meal with hand-crafted cocktails and island classics from the bar, and spend time unwinding around the pool, on a suspended overwater hammock or on the shaded lounge deck. You can also order a wonderful picnic basket to take with you as you explore the islands or dine on the beachfront, with three menus to choose from.
Marina Marketplace & Coffee Shop
The Marina Market offers a great selection of deli and snack items, wines, grocery staples and sundries, whilst the Coffee Shop serves delicious made-to-order beverages, including finely-crafted coffees, teas, fresh juices, smoothies and bakery treats.
The resort’s gourmet chefs are available to hire for the night, or if you’d prefer, your entire stay, to help create a special experience and craft the perfect menu, wine selections and aperitifs. You may also order in-room delivery from the Beach Club Restaurant.
- Three swimming pools with poolside cabanas
- Spa and wellness studio including yoga, Pilates, aerobics, gym and spa treatments
- Watersports including diving, snorkelling and paddle sports
- Boat charters
- Beach games
- Cultural activities on the island
- Hiking and cycling
- 88-slip marina
- Nut House Kids Club & Nature Centre – A fun and varied kids club including nature excursions, treasure hunts, and arts and crafts for children and teens
- Children’s pool
- Babysitting service (available upon request)
|Average Temperature (Celsius) Average Rainfall (Inches)|
Average Temperature (Celsius) Average Rainfall (Inches)