A luxurious all–inclusive resort that delivers leisure in an oasis of ‘old world charm’ and understated elegance.
This elegantly appointed resort looks out upon the crystal clear turquoise blue water of the Bahamas. A feeling of timeless elegance adorns the stately entrance and colorful bougainvillea that line the cobblestone driveway. In 1946, the original resort ‘The Balmoral Club’ was created to be the playground for many of the Royal friends of the then Governor of The Bahamas, the Duke of Windsor. The architecture portrays an elaborate sophistication, roman columns and large 25-foot tall statuary guard the entrance to the porte-cochere. Just beyond the main resort lies the entirely different world of a laid-back private offshore island.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits