Call us for prices & availability
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Nestled atop a spectacular cliff that leads on to the sugary white beaches of Meads Bay and Turtle Cove, Malliouhana is a gorgeous boutique resort offering serenity, seclusion, and barefoot luxury.
Set across 25 acres of luscious, landscaped gardens and framed by one and a half miles of beautiful beach, the resort’s location is truly idyllic, evoking a sense of luxuriousness with a hint of classic Caribbean charm. The rooms and suites are clearly inspired by the resort’s surroundings with their bright and airy décor, all accentuated with bright oranges, yellows and blues to match the wonderful views just outside your window.
Malliouhana has a 30-year legacy, and is renowned for its romantic vibe and brilliant restaurant. Serving fresh, seasonal food with a Mediterranean twist, every meal here is indulgent, and all paired with the soothing sounds of the ocean waves.
You could spend your days lazing in the two-tiered infinity pool, enjoying thrilling water sports, and hopping on a bike to explore the surroundings. Or, if you’re more inclined to simply unwind and relax, you’ll love the Intimate Auberge Spa with its natural, indigenous healing ingredients.
Perched on top of a panoramic bluff overlooking Meads Bay and Turtle Cove, Malliouhana offers spectacular views and a desirably tranquil and secluded ambience.
There are 44 rooms and suites, all including:
- Complimentary WiFi
- Private terrace
- Regional artwork
- Nespresso machine
- Mini bar replenished daily
- IPod docking station
- Flat screen TV
- Garden View Deluxe Rooms – Charming 78-80sqm rooms with pastel décor, a private terrace with hammock loungers, a spacious living area, and a gorgeous view of the gardens. Sleeps a maximum of three guests.
- Ocean View Deluxe Rooms – With bright blue touches to the décor to blend with the ocean views, these 78sqm rooms have stunning views from the private terrace and its hammock loungers, plus a large living area. Sleeps a maximum of three guests.
- Ocean View Premium Rooms – Pretty 72-80sqm rooms featuring gorgeous ocean views from the private terrace and its hammock loungers, plus a large living area. Sleeps a maximum of three guests.
- Corner Ocean View Premium Rooms – Located on the corners of the hotel, these delightful 81sqm rooms feature an expansive wraparound terrace with hammock loungers and panoramic ocean views, plus a comfy sitting area. Sleeps a maximum of three guests.
- Oceanfront Junior Suites – Contemporary 125sqm suites adopting classic Caribbean charm. Featuring a spacious living area, and a private sheltered patio with an outdoor sun terrace just steps away from Turtle Cove beach. Sleeps a maximum of three guests.
- Oceanfront Two Bedroom Suites – Beautiful 232sqm suites featuring two king beds or one king and one queen bed, plus a separate living area. The private patio has a gorgeous outdoor terrace for lounging around and entertaining just steps away from Turtle Cove. Sleeps a maximum of five guests.
- The Restaurant at Malliouhana - The hotel’s signature restaurant is beautiful, offering you incredible ocean vistas as you dine on fresh seafood and contemporary flavours. This restaurant is well-renowned for its innovative dishes inspired by Mediterranean cuisine, using seasonal ingredients to add a local Caribbean taste.
- Sunset Bar - After a divine dinner, wander up to the Sunset Bar for a sensational sunset with a refreshing, handcrafted cocktail in hand. There’s also great live music here, and lunch is served daily in the sunshine.
- Malliouhana is framed by three white sand beaches, including Turtle Cove and Meads Bay
- The hotel has a gorgeous two-tiered infinity swimming pool
- Intimate Auberge Spa – A stunning, tranquil spa evoking a true sense of wellbeing and relaxation. Using natural and indigenous healing ingredients, there’s no doubt your mind, body and soul will be feeling rejuvenated and refreshed afterwards. Treatments include full body massages, warm shell massages, rum foot soaks, and radiating facials. There’s also a few fantastic yoga classes available.
- Non-motorised water sports
- Motorised water sports (additional cost)
- Tennis and basketball courts
- Concierge service
This resort is currently closed and we are yet to receive a confirmed reopening date. Facilities and description detailed above are therefore subject to change.
If you would like us to contact you with a quote when rates do become available, please let us know your plans and we will follow up accordingly.