Carimar Beach Club
Call us for prices & availability
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
As you stroll along the pearly sands of Mead’s Bay Beach and come across the charming Carimar Beach Club, you’ll be sure to fall in love. Classic white Caribbean architecture blends beautifully with the silvery sands in front, teasing you with the thought of sun-soaked afternoons spent sunbathing and unwinding.
This small yet gorgeous resort is full of character. We love the colourful nod at traditional Caribbean décor, with teak furnishings and vibrant patterns adding a bright touch to the otherwise calm and serene ambience. The retreat offers secluded, intimate villa living with the amenities and ease of a hotel, including daily house-keeping and first-class concierge service. Each villa has its own kitchen, living room, dining area and balcony – giving you the comfort of a home-away-from-home, just with the added bonus of a stunning beach right outside your door.
You can choose to simply relax and enjoy each other’s company in the comfort of your one or two-bedroom villa, or the friendly concierge staff will be more than happy to create a fun afternoon itinerary full of water sports and tennis. We relish the idea of creating your own take on traditional Caribbean dishes in your private kitchen, but if you’re hoping for a taste of the authentic, there are plenty of great restaurants nearby, including our favourite – Blanchard’s Beach Shack.
Perched upon Meads Bay Beach, one of Anguilla’s most picturesque beaches with turquoise glistening waters, soft white sand and complete tranquillity.
Other beautiful beaches surround the resort, including Rendezvous Bay Beach, just under two miles away, and Sandy Island, a small cay off Sandy Ground beach, offering a sensational tropical experience with restaurants and bars overlooking the stunning scenery.
Since the hotel doesn’t feature its own restaurant, there are some lovely choices close by, including Blanchard’s Beach Shack situated right next to the hotel, and some fine-dining restaurants just a short stroll away. There is also a nearby grocery store if you would like to create some Caribbean style dishes in your own modern kitchen.
Just under a 20 minute journey from Anguilla’s airport.
All of the villa suites include:
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Living room
- Flat screen TV
- Complimentary WiFi
- Dining area to accommodate six people
- Covered balcony or patio
- Ocean views
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Balcony or patio for outdoor dining
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Bright Caribbean inspired décor and rattan furnishings
- One Bedroom Mead’s Bay Beach Front – Gorgeous villa suites with unobstructed views of the beach. Sleeps a maximum of two guests.
- One Bedroom Mead’s Bay Beach View – Just steps away from the beach, with gorgeous ocean views obstructed only by the luscious gardens and open courtyard. Sleeps a maximum of two guests.
- Two Bedroom Mead’s Bay Beach Front – Spacious two-bedroom villa suites with uninterrupted views of the beach. Sleeps four guests, though a fifth person can be accommodated with a roll-away bed.
- Two Bedroom Mead’s Bay Beach View – Vibrant villa suites with views of the lush gardens, open courtyard and the ocean. Sleeps four guests, though a fifth person can be accommodated with a roll-away bed.
- Whilst the resort does not have its own restaurant, the delicious Blanchard’s Beach Shack is just next door. There is also a number of innovative restaurants only a walking distance from the beach. Each villa is equipped with its own fully equipped kitchen, for those evenings where you want to enjoy dinner in peace.
- Though the resort doesn’t have a pool the sea just steps away is usually quite calm, and great for swimming.
- Complimentary Concierge Service – ‘Carimar Caring’
- Two Championship tennis courts
- Free use of snorkel equipment
- Fresh flowers and complimentary drinks upon arrival
- Free bikes to use
- Clubhouse with a ping pong table, a TV, and a computer
We are sorry to advise that owing to the severity of Hurricane Irma in September 2017 and the significant damaged caused, this resort is currently closed. Please contact one our Travel Experts if you require more information. If you would like to support one of the hurricane relief funds please click here for more information.