Avani Victoria Falls Resort
Bed & Breakfast from €175 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A friendly and inviting hotel set just moments from the falls; Avani Victoria Falls Resort (formerly Zambezi Sun) is a charming property. The North African-inspired décor lends itself well to the vibrant atmosphere of this hotel and its people – a welcoming place that will make you feel right at home. The rooms and suites continue with the authentic décor and furnishings, creating a traditional and cultural replace to stay.
We think this is a great place for families. With a varied kids club and playground, it’s ideal for younger guests. The perfect choice for nature lovers, you’ll have unlimited access to the beautiful falls, as well as plenty of nature trails nearby to explore. The dining here is great, with a fantastic choice of light meals, snacks and refreshing beverages to enjoy.
The activity centre doesn’t disappoint – make the most of a wealth of fun-filled pursuits while you’re here, from elephant safaris and helicopter flips, to bridge swings and river cruises.
This utterly charming resort is located on the Zambian side of Victoria Falls, close by to the scenic Zambezi River. You'll be treated to a wonderful water taxi arrival, giving you the chance to see the beauty of the Victoria Falls before you've even arrived at your suite.
The hotel offers a choice of 212 en-suite rooms. The Suites have a separate lounge and dining area. There are also rooms available with wheelchair access.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- Balcony or terrace
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Standard Queen Room – Spacious rooms with a traditional African décor, with a queen-sized bed and couch, in addition to the above amenities
- Standard Suite – Features classic Zambian design, separate lounge and dining area, in addition to the above amenities
- Family Room – Features two double beds and an en-suite bathroom, in addition to the above amenities
- Standard Twin Room – Consists of two twin beds alongside each other, in addition to the above amenities
- Poolside Grill & Pool Bar – Provides a tasty range of grill dishes, and refreshing drinks and cocktails
- The Theatre of Food – Themed dinners and live music for a fun dining experience
- Squires – A tempting selection of lunch and dinner dishes
- Crocodile Café – Serves light meals, snacks and beverages, including pastries and coffeerooms
- Kamp Kwena – kids club and activity programme for ages 2-12yrs old
- Victoria Falls tours, helicopter flights, river cruises, Zambian Village experience (additional cost)