Kempinski Seychelles Resort Baie Lazare
7 nights Bed & Breakfast from €1,549 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Set in the stunning Baie Lazare area of the Seychelles, the Kempinski Seychelles Resort Baie Lazare is an indulgent haven of soothing ocean waves and breath-taking scenery. Revel in your idyllic surrounds as you settle into you spacious room or suite, designed to be both comfortable yet elegant. Thanks to the great location, you won’t be short of things to do here – from snorkelling and fish to excursions around the island, there’s plenty going on.
We love the spa here – soothing, secluded and a truly exceptional treat during your stay. Couples and reserve a double treatment room too, for romantic massage sessions to enjoy together. The Tidal Lounge is great for chilling out and watching a DVD, or enjoying the games room. But if you want to up the ante, the Palm Beach Casino is the place to be. If you’re travelling as a family, you can ensure the kids are kept safe and entertained in the kids club, where they can enjoy plenty of fun activities.
Top tip: If you want to explore the marine life and turtles here, head to the Watersports Pavilion. They offer great advice and equipment so you can experience these creatures in person - unforgettable.
Located on mahe, the largest island in the seychelles, in the beautiful Baie Lazare district. 35 minutes from the capital, Victoria.
- A 35 minute tranfer to the Seychelles International Airport
The resort offers a choice of rooms and suites.
Each room is air conditioned and offers:
- En-suite bathroom
- Lounge area
- Flat screen TV
- Work desk
- iPod docking station
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Mini fridge
- Electronic safe
- Café Lazare – All-day dining with themed buffets and an a la carte menu for lunch
- L’Indochine – Authentic local cuisine and fresh seafood dishes
- Planters Bar and Lounge – Vibrant lounge bar offering light snacks and cocktails
- Windsong Bar – Beachside bar with snacks, cocktails and soft drinks
- Olympic-sized swimming pool
- Beach location
- Go diving or snorkelling and explore the marine life
- Explore some of the local world heritage sites
- Experience deep sea fishing along the coastline
- Seek out a sighting of the famous tortoise which thrive here
- Spa treatments
- Snorkelling and diving at the Watersports Pavilion
- Games room and library at Tidal Lounge
- Palm Beach Casino
- Fitness centre
- Tennis and badminton courts
- The complimentary Kempinski Kids Club offers a range of creative and sporting activities to enjoy, as well as a shaded wading pool for the kids to splash around *open 9am-6pm, for ages 4-12
- Babysitting services *available upon request, additional charges apply
- Receive 35% discount on your stay
- Upgrade to the next higher room category (subject to availability)
- Complimentary cake
- Complimentary card and bottle of wine
- Minimum stay of 3 consecutive nights for the offer.
Honeymooner's - copy of valid Wedding Certificate dated no longer than 6 months before the arrival is requested upon check-in.
Wedding Anniversaries - copy of valid Wedding Certificate required upon check-in. Offer only valid for every 5th, 10th, 15th, 20th, and 25th etc wedding anniversaries, every 5 years of marriage.
Offer is applicable in all low and medium seasons only.