A classic beach location with sensational views and tropical surroundings, weddings at Dreams La Romana are always unforgettable. Sun-kissed and secluded, time spent at this fantastic resort is time you will always treasure.
- Symbolic ceremony
- Wedding organisation and personal touch of on-site wedding coordinator
- Preparation and ironing of couple’s wedding day attire
- Bouquet and boutonniere for the wedding couple
- Wedding cake and sparkling wine toast (for up to 10 guests)
- Newlywed Package including Fresh fruit, Bottle of sparkling wine & Breakfast in bed with Mimosas
- Late check-out for the couple (based on availability and upon request)
Stunning ceremony. Lively cocktail hour. Private dinner reception. Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa wedding packages provide all the elements of the picture perfect event along with special touches that will pamper you beyond the wedding day.
Dreams La Romana Resort & Spa is one of an excellent range of luxury AM Resorts in Mexico, the Dominican Republic and Jamaica for you to choose for your ultimate wedding.
Symbolic Wedding Ceremonies
You may have done some research and found that having a legal Civil wedding in the Dominican Republic can be fraught with additional costs for the Judge, or that you have to or just don’t have the time to complete the array of translations and certifications required for a legal wedding. Regardless if you booked a free wedding or not, the compulsory marriage validation, translation costs & Judge fees to perform the wedding are paid for locally and can amount up to $1000. Many wedding couples are now choosing to be legally married in the UK followed by a symbolic wedding ceremony in resort with family and friends. Symbolic weddings are less costly, and a great choice for busy couples that prefer to bypass the gathering and completion of documentation required for a legally-binding ceremony in a foreign country. The wedding package inclusions below are based on a symbolic wedding as all legal fees are paid in resort.
Civil Legal Wedding Ceremonies
If deciding on a full legal Civil wedding, do remember that when getting married in the Dominican Republic, you are required to have a number of document translations and apostilles on your wedding paperwork (at extra cost) as well as a Judge fee for him to conduct the legal wedding. Regardless if you booked a free wedding or not, the extra costs for marriage validation fees, wedding certificate translation fee and Judge fees to perform the wedding are paid for locally and can amount up to $1000. Please bear this in mind before committing to a legal wedding. We feel that it is best to advise you of these additional costs and as each wedding is individual we will work with you and the hotel Wedding Planners on a case by case basis to help guide you through the legal wedding process.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits