From the spectacular sights of UNESCO Sigiriya Rock Fortress and famous Dambulla Cave Temple, to the impressive Ramboda Falls; experience the extraordinary natural wonders of this island nation on an exciting 5 night tour – including all accommodation, breakfasts and dinners on a half board basis. Then kick back and relax on the island’s palm-fringed beaches and glistening Sri Lankan shores at a charming all-inclusive resort. Cinnamon Bey Beruwala sits beachfront on the west coast, boasting fantastic ocean views and a beautiful swimming pool.
This incredible itinerary will see you spend 5 nights exploring the cultural highlights of Sri Lanka, before heading to the tropical west coast for 7 nights in a secluded beachfront haven. But if you think there's something missing, get in touch with our experts who can tailor your trip to meet your every need.
Top Tip: Visit the Spice Garden at Matale on Day 03. This addition to the tour is completely free and incredibly interesting. Experience the real flavour of spicy Sri Lanka.
- Explore Sigiriya Rock Fortress
- Discover Kandy on a city tour
- Enjoy a half day city tour of Nuwara-Eliya
- Seven night stay at the beautiful, all-inclusive Cinnamon Bey Beruwala
Further reading: Sri Lanka Tour and Beach features in our guide to the top 10 holidays combining culture with beach relaxation and the top 10 holidays for adventurous families.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits