In the grounds of a former coconut plantation, the greenery is lush and fragrant and the flat landscape is perfect for a cycle ride on the resort’s mountain bikes. A great choice for foodies with more than ten choices of dining spots on-site, including an Italian named by Conde Nast Traveller as the best in Asia; there is also a culinary school where you can test your own skills with a trip to the local market and a tutorial in the kitchen with the chef.
With several pools, the resort works well for both couples and families with children’s activities being really popular. Wonderful staff and an award-winning Mandara Spa round off this luxury resort in a quieter area of Phuket.
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- No amendment fees
- Low deposits