This intimate, seven-night cruise offers the opportunity to discover small, barely touched islands in Indonesia. Starting in Bali and ending in Labuan Bajo, this tour boasts an unsurpassable insight into the region’s ancient traditions, natural beauty and fascinating local lifestyle.
We love how much opportunity there is to snorkel on this trip. Discover beautiful coral reefs and even witness volcanic gasses bubbling on the ocean floor as you snorkel near Lombok and Satonda, or enjoy the freedom of swinging on a rope by a waterfall in Moyo Island.
Wildlife is also a huge part of this trip, with fantastic ranger-led walks across Komodo and Rinca Islands to see the incredible Komodo Dragons, and marvelling at hundreds of flying foxes in Satonda. You’ll also get a taste of how different the lifestyle can be in this secluded region, including the Bajau locals who live in stilted houses above the lagoon (STB)).
This small cruise offers unique experiences that you won’t find on larger vessels, making it one of our favourite immersive itineraries in Indonesia.
- Discover the royal water palace Tirta Gangga
- See the Bajau ‘sea gypsies’ who live in stilted houses above the sea
- Explore a sunken crater lake in Satonda
- Make a wish in Satonda, and see the flying foxes
- Swim with Manta Rays and Whale Sharks
- Encounter incredible Komodo dragons on the scenic island of Rinca
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
- Hassle-free - book direct quickly and easily
- Choice of airlines and the option to switch
- A friendly, family run business with a wealth of experience.
- Great deals on offer for multiple destinations
- Low deposits