7 Nights All Inclusive from €1,689 per Person Including Flights
- Flights & taxes
- Checked baggage
- CAR licensed & bonded
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
Standing gracefully along a wide stretch of impossibly white sand, Riu Cancun is a gorgeous Mexican resort that personifies the perfect mix of relaxation and fun.
Only a 15-minute walk from Cancun’s lively centre, you can really have the best of both worlds here – chill out by one of the three pools with a cocktail in hand during the day, and then after a delicious dinner venture along to Cancun’s colourful bars.
The Renova Spa is ideal for relaxation too, especially when indulging in a mango body wrap, or you could sit on one of the in-pool benches that look out onto the ocean. The rooms and suites are bright and airy, most with stunning ocean views, and you’ll certainly feel at ease with the friendly staff. In the evenings, you’ll have a wide selection of sumptuous restaurants to choose from, including authentic Asian cuisine at Kawachi, and succulent steak at the poolside Turquesa.
Riu Cancun sits along a stunning stretch of white sand beach, only a 15-minute walk from Cancun’s vibrant nightclubs and bars and just steps away from two shopping centres. The secluded location offers a serene ambience, and yet is still in close proximity to Cancun’s livelier city centre.
There are 569 rooms altogether, all including:
- WiFi (charges apply)
- Central air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Liquor dispenser
- Flat screen TV
- Electronic in-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- Balcony or terrace.
- Double Rooms – Most of these cosy rooms have gorgeous ocean views, with a configuration of one king size bed, or two 125x200 size beds.
- Junior Suites – Spacious suites featuring an integrated lounge area with two steps between levels and a sofa bed, plus either one king size bed, or two 125x200 size beds. All Junior Suites have ocean views.
- Suites – Indulgent suites featuring an integrated lounge area with a sofa, a hydromassage bath tub in the room, and a large terrace overlooking the sea.
- Miramar – The main restaurant, where guests can dine on flavoursome international buffet fare
- La Toscana – A charming Italian restaurant
- Kawachi – Serving delicious and authentic Asian cuisine
- Kulinarium – A fabulous a la carte gourmet restaurant
- Turquesa – The hotel’s sumptuous poolside steakhouse
- Coral – A cool poolside restaurant
- La Punta – A trendy bar located in the lobby
- La Fiesta – The vibrant lounge bar
- Sports Bar – A cosy bar showing the best sports news and coverage, plus snooker and foosball
- Wet’n’Drinking – Poolside bar with swim-up section.
- The hotel has three swimming pools, including a gorgeous infinity pool. There’s also a whirlpool bath, as well as complimentary sun loungers, parasols and towels available.
- Riu Cancun is nestled on a sugary sand beach.
- Gym with whirlpool bath
- Sun terrace
- Pacha discotheque
- Complimentary WiFi in public areas
- Access to the facilities at Hotel Riu Caribe
- Renova Spa – A tranquil spa offering a variety of wonderful treatments, from unique mango body wraps, to revitalising hot stone massages.
The All-Inclusive basis includes:
All meals and drinks:
Buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner plus live cooking stations
Optional Dining – Kulinarium Gourmet Restaurant, Kawachi, Steakhouse and La Toscana
Snacks 24 hours a day
Local and imported drinks served 24 hours a day
Regularly restocked minibar
Sports and activities:
Catamaran, canoeing and snorkelling equipment
One introductory scuba diving lesson in pool
Daytime entertainment programme for adults
Live music and shows
Free entry to Pacha discotheque
Use of the gym and whirlpool bath is restricted to guests over 18 years old.
Departure Dates & Prices
|Departure Dates||Prices From|
|7 Nights||14 Nights|
|18 Jul - 17 Aug 18||€2129||€2879|
|18 Aug - 31 Aug 18||€1789||€2539|
|01 Sep - 31 Oct 18||€1689||€2329|
Prices correct as at 6pm on 17 Jul 2018. Please call for final price. Prices are per person based on 2 adults sharing a room. Other durations available - call for quote.
|British Airways||Dublin||World Traveller|
|Flight Upgrades from|
|World Traveller Plus (one way)||€199||Club Class (one way)||€999|
Flights via London with British Airways, Virgin Atlantic also available. Flights via the US also available. Air fares vary considerably so a variety of airlines may be included in your quote to ensure you are presented with the best available price.
|Board Basis||Room Type|
|Shared Minibus or Coach|