Bed & Breakfast from €179 per person per night
- In resort assistance & 24 hour contact centre
A charming boutique hotel in the heart of Havana, Saratoga has retained its grand style. Holding on to its heritage and historic features, you’ll feel as though you’ve stepped back in time to the glamour of the ‘30s. Comfortable suites, gorgeous city views and delicious food combine to create a luxurious base in one of Cuba’s most unique locations.
The hotel has been carefully designed to provide a wonderful setting for your Cuban escape, putting you in a great position for enjoying the vibrancy of the nightlife and the historic architecture. Boasting a fantastic position opposite the Capitol Building, the views from this property are breath-taking – take a dip in the chic rooftop pool where you can admire the vistas from above the bustling city. There are two restaurants in addition to a pool bar and cigar lounge; if you’re looking to indulge, you can also make the most of a massage at the spa for a great way to unwind in style.
The hotel is in the heart of the city, directly opposite the Capitol Building and Fraternity Park.
- Saratoga is 30 minutes from the airport
Each room features:
- Air conditioning
- Satellite TV with DVD player
- In-room safe
- Internet access
- Deluxe Patio – Features a balcony overlooking the courtyard with the above amenities; sleeps up to two adults
- Junior Suite Saratoga – Features panoramic city views and colonial-style décor; sleeps up to two adults and one child
- Habana Suite – Spacious rooms with a sitting area, dining table, elegant bedroom and balcony; sleeps up to two adults and two children
- Capitolio Suite – Elegant suites with a bedroom, sitting area and views of the Capitol building; sleeps up to three adults
- Prado Suite – Feature an elegant four-poster bed, sitting area with dining table, floor-to-ceiling windows and a balcony with beautiful city views; sleeps up to two adults and two children
- Anacaona Restaurant & Bar – Eclectic cuisine with a focus on authentic Italian flavours; open 7am-10.30am, 12pm-3pm and 7pm-11pm
- Mirador Saratoga – A varied menu of local favourites and international dishes, including pizzas, salads and BBQs; open 9am-11pm
- Mezzanine Bar – Charming cigar lounge with a cocktail menu and light snacks
- Piscina Mirador Bar – Poolside bar with a refreshing drinks menu and light meals
- Spa open 8am-8pm
- Rooftop swimming pool